Frozen pipe in bathroom - Bridgeview, IL
A frozen/burst supply pipe that flooded a carpeted bedroom and hallway in this Bridgeview's residence. Since it was a clean water loss and she called immediately, everything was able to be cleaned up and dried without any need for demolition.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?