Recent Before & After Photos

Numerous cats abandoned at a house in Chicago, IL


We received a call from a customer after her relative moved in with her because she was unable to live alone due to her health issues. Unfortunately, our custom... READ MORE



Sump Pump failure in finished basement in Bridgeview, IL


When a homeowner found out that their sump pump failed in their finished basement, he immediately called a plumber to have it repair, and when he noticed the wa... READ MORE



Broken pipe causes extensive water damage to a home in Chicago, IL


When this happened, the homeowner was out of the country, thankfully the neighbors had access to the house and as soon as they noticed the damage they contacted... READ MORE



Flooded basement in Burbank IL


A flooded basement is a nightmare for any homeowner. Aside from giving homeowners a sense of helplessness and panic, it also makes your basement unusable. A bas... READ MORE



Water damaged kitchen completely redone


This rental unit in an apartment suffered a large water loss, when a drain line became clogged, soaking both the walls and cabinets with so much water they had ... READ MORE



Fire/Smoke Damage at an apartment in Tinley Park, IL.


A cutting board caught on fire in the kitchen of this apartment and even though this fire wasn’t as big as some others, it was sufficient to cause smoke d... READ MORE



Basement inundaded during a storm in Chicago, IL


This customer’s house suffered serious damage after a storm back in 2016. SERVPRO of Bedford Park/Burbank worked around the clock to clean ... READ MORE



Fireplace Fire in Justice IL


This residential home in Justice, IL suffered a fire that resulted in damage to the Family Room, Garage and a Bedroom of the residence.  It's alw... READ MORE



Basement infested with Mold at a house in Stickney, IL


This home suffered a water loss, the washing machine broke and the entire finished basement including the ceiling was affected with significant mold growth.Any ... READ MORE



Kitchen fire in Plainfield, IL


This family’s Plainfield home suffered from a fire caused by the stove's oven. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but S... READ MORE